June 30, 2010

Sometimes, trying isn't good enough anymore.

I decided that I won't post much about certain people and friends.
Reasons being, I'm getting my friends into trouble and all sort of unwanted attentions from my readers.
Also, whenever I let my feelings out, people tend to dislike it. So I guess I will just let my feelings out somewhere else.
I know that letting my feelings out is one of the reason why my blog is kept going. I will still do it. But I'll do it like how I did it in the past. With simple sentences that rhymes.

Was so tired I kept falling asleep in school today.
Even fell asleep while waiting for people at the staircase.

made my class laugh during Bio lesson
>O:
Don't really wanna talk about today.

I think it's pretty useless talking too much.
Especially to those who don't even seem to bother.

And I think you should stop trying to change me back to who I were before.
When I was in sec3.
Stop trying, you're wasting your efforts and energy.
Because at the end of the day, you'll still be failing.

I am so lazy to be bothered, if you really want my place, take it ok?

Shall go find Tina soon and celebrate my birthday with her :)

Anyway, thank you constant goh k! For constantly making my day!
And Mr play-cheat-go-smoke-again-liar! CHEERUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!