June 6, 2010

okieeee, I finally decide to blog after so many lack of content in update.


I realised that the dnt workshop is not a place for me just last Friday >):
I went in, not to do my product but started "testing" my friends' product when they're not around and almost destroyed them.
Like slotting their product into one of th shelves that they made and I couldn't get it out after that!
I panicked like crazy and sweat a lot while trying to take it out. But Genius Chuang managed to calm herself down and use her brains, finally she got it out!!!
>:D


Next my friend was painting her product then I very smart, went to touch it because I have itchy hands. So my hand got "painted" too.

Not enough, I went to touch John Lim's product and all.
HAIHAIHAI! CHARMAN! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!?!?!

Spent my time with baby on Thurday and I managed to make him watch Timid bear!!! HAHAAHAH.

Went to town early in th morning tday, expo in th evening then selata camp, Pasir Ris and now I'm @Sherry's place while she's sleeping like a pig!
And I am unhappy because baby is entertaining his dota but not me! >:@
I should reply my recruit instead.

With this, I hope I can go out tomorrow! HOOOOOPEFULLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!