June 22, 2010

Woke up early today and it started raining. So I decided to go back to bed after using th com for awhile. So nice lor, once I reached my room and laid on my bed the rain stopped! Weather has been so good to me recently -.-

So watched some movie with my bros and headed to meet loverboy after that.
He was furious that I rather have dinner with my bandmates than to have sakae with him and his family.

Headed to outram park later. Saw some disgusting And irritating scene on th way.
Headed to orchard aftermath.
My boyf spat on me :@
Hahahhahah.


Back to lot, met shushia and theo while baby went to have his sakae. Heheh.
Th two babes left then after.
And while I was walking theo off,
SOMEONE SHOUTED MY NAME! HEHEHEH.
MY DEAREST HEASTER FOO!
Chated for awhile then she left. And was left to wait for lynette, xinhui and tiq!
Dinner and chatted

Baby went home and came back to send me home!
Hehehh. Baby I love you!

Tomorrow, dnt. Torture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!