June 3, 2010

busy or/and lazy?

I am currently blogging with my phone(backflip) is this pathetic or what?! ):
Had bio remedial tday and went for dnt later on.
Ended up running up and down because I called my rescue team over. Ok lah! It's normal to see me running around already.

Escaped from dnt soon after because Theo and Junkai came up t look for me for competition.
Maggi mee eating competition.
Lol. My favourite food leh!

Back to school and went t bandroom with Thomas.
Did some lirbary jobs. It was just nice because I entered at th correct time when they needed help. Hah. I want to do laminating and stuffs! Lucky batch of people.
Sums up to, I miss doing these work.

Off to do NE quiz after. Thought that it was stupid at first. Made me stay back just t play some stupid game?! But ended quite alright. Haha. We were shouting answers all over--

*shouts* "who started ntuc fairprice???"
(Many answers especially "your mother" lol) but of course we gave each other th correct answer in th end lah! :D
Kindof enjoyed it.

Headed over to bb's place aftermath.
He got a lot of complains about me):
Like I don't have!!!

He said many bad things about me! ): hahahahah.
Ok lah. He's not home yet):

Good night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!