June 14, 2010

NOW MY EVERY MORNING WAKE UP NEED!
HAHAHHA! BERRY ESSENCE IS THE LOVE!

So, for the past few days I was busy eating.
And therefore, I ended up having sore throat Especially thanks to the bbq!

TELL ME HOW TO RESIST ALL THESE YUMMY FOOD! PLUS IT WAS PREPARED BY A CHEIF! LOL! OUR "CHEIF"
HOWWWWW!
Especially the sambal stingray.

walauzxxz,
*salivates*

ENOUGH LAH! SO UNFEMININE!
ok, Should stop acting like some barbarian or hunry ghost.
*wipes saliva away*

conclusion? me got sore throat and it's very painful!!! ):

On a happier note,
I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN RID OF DNT!
*cheers*
ok, not really. Only the making of the product! But it's already like tons of load off my shoulders!
SO IMMA HAPPIGAL NOW! BUT WILL BE BACK TO SAD GIRL VERY SOON CAUSE THERE'S STILL N LEVELS!
SIGHS!

Headed home after that while Shia, Ting and Theo went for Sakae ):

It's ok! I haven't shower you know??!?! ):
SO YEAHYEAHYEAH! YOU KNOW WHAT!?!


BYEEEEEEEEEEE!
AND GOOD NIGHT!!!


 Picture says: Eeeee Charman you dirty girl!!!!!

OK! I LOVE MY BABYBOY A LOT! MUAHAHAHA! BUT IT'S SO DEPRESSING, I CAN'T GO OUT TO MEET HIM!
SIANXZX!

K LAH! SHOWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!