June 6, 2010

You reserve your seats for the people who are late then I cannot seat?!

You know I dislike it especially when I made an effort to go to a place early but I am not able to find a seat because people are reserving seats everywhere!!!
I mean I don't mind If the person you are reserving seats for has already reached the place or reached the place already but left for the washroom!

BUT I TOTALLY CANNOT STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE RESERVE SEATS FOR  WHO?!?!?
LATE COMERS!

AND I THINK PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT ME IF I WERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU IN MY BLOG (Which is what I am currently doing) OR GET ANGRY WITH YOU AND SAY SOMETHING SARCASTIC AT YOUR FACE.
Whether you are 1 year older than me, you are Omama's son/daughter, President's sister, born in year 1877 or given birth by a dog or a holy mama cow.

Because even if it was not me, I am sure people will be unhappy because they made an effort to go to the place early or worst still 30mins earlier and you are already there placing tissues, bags or trying to grow more hands/legs and butts to reserve seats!

Then those people who are late have the seats and those people who made an effort to go there early must get out of the place/stand or sit on the floors??!?!

Can you even think?! Put yourself in other's shoe!!!! How would you feel???
NO! WHY?!
CAUSE PEOPLE ARE EFFING SELFISH!
SO SELFISH!
NO WONDER FISH SO EXPENSIVE!!


I HOPE THE MOSQUITOES AND BEES WILL GO AND STING YOUR ASSES TONIGHT WHEN YOU SLEEP!!!

OHMAN! NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT TODAY THANKS TO LAST NIGHT! I SHALL GO SHOWER THEN STUDY!!!
*pats own shoulder*
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!