June 25, 2010

She just wants to break down and cry, but she wants to look strong in your eyes.



Today, I was finally able to sleep after I texted my boyf at 6am knowing that he's at home already.
Today, I slept at 0800 and woke up at 0900.
Got up, had breakfast and showered.

Today, I went over to my boyf's place but waited for (in vain) him at the staircase because he was asleep and there wasn't anyone to open the door for me. It wasn't his fault though, I went over on my own thinking he would be woken up from a call.

Today I waited at the stairs alone for 2 hours and decided to leave for study group.
Today I felt disappointed.
But my good friend Shushia texted me immediately knowing that I was waiting alone

Today I forgot to have lunch because I was rushing over to meet my friends.

I met my friends later and they cheered me up a little especially after seeing theo laugh. I felt a little better.
Today I tried to study but wasn't able to focus because the place was smelly and it wasn't comfortable.
Not forgetting the fact that I kept checking my phone..

My boyf woke up and called me.
Was rushing over halfway through the journey, I decided to turn around and headed home.
Today I felt more disappointed and hurt.

On my way home, my phone ran out of batt.
Today, I reached home and laid on my bed straight away after that.
My dad came in to check to see if I was alright.

I will go to marina sand later.
Today I will eat during dinner.
Today I will make my day better.
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!