June 8, 2010

Some pics of the wedding last Tuesday.
Didn't really take much photo because recently start having pimples all over my face):
LOL! LOOK AT THIS!! THE SIZE OF MY COUSIN'S ARM IS ALMOST AS THICK AS MY THIGHS!

Went to school for remedial yesterday. Then headed to dnt workshop after that.
Mr Ethan Wong was being super nice to me!
He joked around with me and when I needed to go for Maths remedial again,

Mr E. Wong: You do the markings already?
Me: Yeah...
Mr E. Wong: ok, just leave them here, I'll help you cut then come back later and keep them
(I WAS NOT DREAMING!)

Then was about to go to class when Shushia called me.
So headed out of school to meet her first then went to class.

Mr Terence Wong came in.
Mr. T Wong: If you are my daughter I would already have scolded you like crazy.
(I wasn't sitting properly**)

Went back to Dnt workshop after class and all that was needed to be cut was cut out nicely and he even sand them for me!
But I just kept everything and go off after that.
SO I WAS FEELING SUPER GUILTY :/
TELL ME HOW ):

Headed to lot for pizza and headed home, slept and another class.
tsktsktsk. So you think I am busy playing?!??! NO! I WAS BUSY SLEEPING, TRYING TO STUDY, ATTENDING CLASSES AND DOING NOTHING.
rofl.

Anyway, my class recently just opened a outlet so please come and see if there's anything which you would like to purchase--
(I didn't notice till shushia told me yesterday)
Selling soccer boots and shoe bags.
some cloth and files.

SO HURRY! COME AND GRAB YOURS NOW.
SHOP LOCATED @SCSS, BLKC(?) #02-001

LOL! THIS IS MY CLASS FOR YOU.

I HOPE I CAN GO OUT AT LEAST WITH MY BABES TO CWP FOR DINNER TOMORROW ):


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!