June 10, 2010

DNT, Dinner @Seoul Garden

THESE WERE THE LITTLE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGING ME TO STUDY THE PAST FEW DAYS. 
AND I DID. NOT VERY MUCH THOUGH, JUST A BIT.
(IMPROVEMENT!)


Have been spending most of my mornings and afternoon in dnt workshop playing a fool for the past few days.
HAHA. Bad but I have to say, I enjoyed myself! HAHAHAHHAHA!
ok enough >:X

So yesterday,
I left early to go and and change for dinner @ Seoul Garden.

So this is when the good night happened-
Charman asked me to go toilet with her, and i was thinking why me though?
But i didn't think much, so went to the toilet with her.
I sat on the toilet bowl and used facebook! HAHA!
And Charman said that my toilet's cubicle was the cleanest! (Y)
"The rest don't know how aim properly"
So we took quite some time because i chose to stay in the cubicle for a while.
Then Fiona(?) called Charman to ask why we were taking so long.


We got back, i sat down, and.
THIS WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE CAME OUT WITH A CAKE AND SANG A BIRTHDAY SONG TO ME!!! (Y)(Y)
And surprisingly, they pronounced my name properly! :D
HEEEEEEEE!
IMMA HAPPY GIRL! :D

I leeched again! O:
Ok, anyway, this was what roughly happened?
Theo had her surprise and all.

I prefer sakae/suki better ):
(Photos are with Fiona)


Baby came and sent me home after that.

Theo: Nice ah, couple ah, black and white. anyway, compatible.
HAHAHAHHA!

I shall go lay on my bed and day dream now till I fall asleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!