June 24, 2010

Went to school for Dnt yesterday. Didn't do much though. Just wasted my time walking around the place. lol.
Then Yanting came and she gave me the panda she and Fiona bought for me
So big I wasn't able to put it into my bag and had to carry it on my arm home.
Rushed home after consultation to get my school skirt and rushed back to yewtee while Theo and Yanting waited for me.
Then realized I forgot to changed into school's attire.
Thanks to Brent, rushing down from his house to the MRT for me!!
So he brought 2 shirts because Theo wanted one for idk what! HAHAH!

Trained to Bartley and met the rest.
Had fun telling stories to weiren and Aiksoon! LOL!
Unfortunately, there was no star but we were able to see the moon.

Headed to Bishan junction after that and had our dinner @10PM.

Photos below were taken on Wednesday when I met them at lot after baby left!

HAVE TO SHOWER AND GO FOR TUTION NOWWW! LATE ALREADY!!!!
Charman is now a good girl!!!! 
Reallyyyyyyyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!