June 21, 2010

If I were you, I wouldn't be here I would stay right where you are, I wouldn't come near this broken heart

http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-just-die-but-leave-everyone-else.html
After posting this, I totally freaked outtttt! I was super scared and I didn't dare to shower lah! WTF! Thinking one of the people (Uhmm) might be behind me to take revenge or something because I'm indirectly scolding them. But think again, can they even surf the net???
OKOK! SORRY! YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR OWN REASONS FOR BEING SELFISH. It's ok!

Anyway, went to school for chemistry consultation.
FOR THE FIRST TIME, I UNDERSTOOD CHEMISTRY! AND HAD FUN! HAHAHAH!
Then Mdm Sha was saying that if I could score distinction, she would treat me to a nice dinner, make me her god daughter and send me to England to study!

WHY ENGLAND?!?!
Cause she studied there too. lol.
k, it's near London = near New York! WAHAHAHHA!

Then she said "how I wish I can bring Charman home and teach her everyday"
lol, ah...okkkk?

My bro left home yesterday, was super funnehhhhhh!
He told my mum he was going to leave home then he packed his bag and we watched him walk out the door. lol! My mum even said byeeee.
HAHHAHAH! Then my dad went "tell him better take bus now if not later no bus"
Major LOL.

I wanna go back to band! >):
Random.

Alright! Study, sleep!!! Oh, can I have honey lemon please? k, I go eat honey now!!
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!