June 24, 2010

My blog hits for today! People, it's not 11PM yet!
HAHAHAH.
ok, I went for tution just now, then saw Nick at the void deck!!! HAHAH! He's cook! Nicholas Cook! So red.
Went home and realized that no one is at home so made him come down again. Slacked and talked about phone.... we're retarded I know. LOL!
His friend, James came after, slacked awhile more and back home.


This morning, I woke up after getting 28 missed calls!
12 from theo, yanting and my Mummy and the rest were from lynn.

I dislike it when she calls me in th middle of th Night or rather, morning like 4am plus!? Asking me to go and help her because tina doesn't want to help and sherry, as usual don't bother..
If you know it will be like that can't you just stop clubbing like almost every 2 days?! Wtf.
Can't you just learn to take care and protect yourself.
Go to Zirca tonight and you can forget about me helping.

Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!