June 18, 2010

A surprise to our friend's place

Hello people! As promised, I'm up early to post!!!! HAHHAAHAH!
Not :P
I AM UP EARLY BECAUSE I WILL BE GOING TO QUEENSWAY @1230 SO I DECIDED TO POST SINCE BBY IS NOT AWAKE YET.

ok, so yesterday, I went for tution, got home and went online.
Then T and F and C (which is me) were in a conversation talking about our dear friend S.
So we were worried about her and decided to go down to her house to look for her. (A SURPRISE)
Theo:" If it was me, I would want my friends to do this"

So, yeap we went.
SO SUPER LAST MINUTE CAN!

AND YOU KNOW THE BEST PART?!??!
THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE STAY!
While I only remembered a little and where to come down from the bus.


So I called up a few people to ask where while on my way to get my lunch.
FISH BEEHOON! YAY!
Love to have it when I'm sick.

So we bus-ed down to her place. And walk like so super farrrr!

Reached and went up the lift but we didn't know what unit.
SO CHARMAN THE GENIUS WENT LIKE
"I think it's the blue one! (referring to the door colour)
So we went there straight away and this was the epic part.

Shushia's parents were sitting at the dining area which is just beside the window.
Theo and Fiona stood outside the window pointing into the house
"This is her shoe! look like her shoe etcetc" WHILE SHUSHIA'S MUM AND DAD LOOKED AT THEM.
you know the kind of reaction you will have if a stranger stood outside your house and just keep looking in for something and don't give a damn even when you stare at them?
yeah, something like that.

THEN LIKE FINALLY,
THEO: Does Ong Shu Shia live here?

BINGO!
SHUSHIA CAME OUT! With an apple. lol. HAHAHAHAH!
She was wondering which idiot come up all the way to her house without telling her etc.
HEHEHEH!


TRIP TO HER HOUSE SUCCESSFUL!


she allowed me to eat in her room!!!!!!!!! :D
WAHAHAHA! Ok, I wanna do that again!




went to westmall to meet baby after >:D
walked around westmall then trained home!


Yesterday I can't remember what happened.
but I REMEMBER PEOPLE BRING PORRIDGE DOWN FOR ME FOR DINNER!
THANKYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!