June 29, 2010

Went to school with bb today. So I was being entertained by him all the way to school! MUAHAHAAHAH!

SO I TOOK HEIGHT AND WEIGHT TODAY!
163cm and 43kg.
Gained 1kg, it's on-off though.
So yeap! I grew by 1cm!
MUAHHAHHAAHHAAHHAH!

Stayed with Theo for awhile then went to bus stop to meet bb and bussed to his place.
Had lunch at his place, his mummy cooked for me >:D
Wanted to revise chemistry but he was a lousy tutor.
so I gave up.

bb sent me home later and tadaaaaa.
This is the summary for my day.

I got something to post up but unfortunately screen shots takes too long to be uploaded!
Therefore, I shall go shower now and wash away the smell of bb's place!
wahhahahahah!

OK. I KNOW MY POST ARE DISAPPOINTING LATELY.
IT'S OK. PLEASE GO SLEEP THEN!
byeeeeeeeee.


OHOHOH!
AND I AM SUPER HAPPY BECAUSE I WAS TOLD THAT MY N LEVEL ORAL DAY FOR ENGLISH IS ON THURSDAY!!!!
NOT TUESDAY!
BOWWOWOWOWOW!
YAYAYAY! CAN CELEBRATE MY BIRDDAY LIAOXZX!

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!