October 4, 2010

3 more days to gooooooooo!

HELLO PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am very very happy cause my N levels are going to be over in 3 days time!!!!!!
I'm not that excited though. Reason being that the school's exam will be ending on the same day.
Which means that I've got no chance to show off that my exams are over.
And that I have no $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ which means no shopping, eating, playing!!
And thus, it'll be a boring time for me.
*sighs*

Alright, I should seriously stop thinking about it in case I make it worse.
I feel so.......................................................disheartened
>):


Anyway, went out on Saturday for service and headed to JP with Theo and studied at Burger king.
Was super productive and I really enjoyed studying on Saturday!!

Home at 9PM then saw Brandon who was waiting for me at MRT station. LIKE SO RANDOM -.-
So sat with him for awhile got very tired and ran away from himmmmmmm. HAHAHAH!

Reached home to realize that Bro ran away from home again. (SO GONNA BLOG ABOUT THIS!!)

Went to IMM on Sunday, studied at MOS burger. And I ate a lot. LIKE SERIOUSLY! AAHAHHA
Why are food so niceeeeeeee!
Then I got bored of eating fries and decided to assemble them like this....

Having this image in mind
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

HAHAHAHAH! They are in the Jacuzzi of red seaaaaaaa.
Idk why but I just thought of that name. HEHEHHE

And so, for the past 2 weeks, I've been receiving lots of gifts..
Doggy phone chain and name stickers. With chipmunk printed on it. Which was suppose to cheer me up but WHY CHIPMUNK!!!! 
Wrong image!

And yogurt from Clarence, Chocolate from Enze.. 
Some other gifts.
This box was from my girls! HEHEH!
With yakult and cookies inside.
Our photos and letters behind each photo!

THANK YOU PEOPLE!!!!!
But I'm alright! >:D


So, everyone is talking about MM LKY's wife passing away..
And most of us know that MM Lee was holding on because of his wife.
Now she's gone,...
Is it still Onwards Singapore???

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!