October 14, 2010

In case you were wondering, you were everything to me

But I guess things were different for you. And letting go is the thing I have to do.
As....


Have been going to town like almost everyday.

So headed to town again yesterday and went home pretty late.
Took bus to panjang and lrt back to cck.
Then realized that train and bus service have already ended!!!!!
Waited for Brandon to come and Daniel came along. Brandon bought milk and sandwich for me because he knew that I haven't had  my dinner! >:D
XIEXIENI!

HAHAHAHAH. I wanted to get on his bike so I told him I am tired and showed him the blisters on my feet and he allowed me to sit on his bike and eat. HAHAHAHAHHA.
But we end up taking a cab to the busstop at my place while we left Daniel alone with the bikes.
I WANTED TO TRY RIDING LOR!!! BUT HE DIDN'T ALLOW!!!! >):

So anyway, I reached home safely and went to the public bin at my level to throw the empty milk package and sandwich package. To see two guys squatting there. Got so shocked and daddy came out to check what happened.......... CIDs in special operation.
Was 2AM, when people were supposed to be in bed. And there they were, squatting there.
*salutes*

Went to Fosters for lunch today then headed to town. (yes, again -.-)
home and showered, dinner at grandp's place and trained to yewtee to meet Brandon.
Weather was super hot and I was super bored.
So told him I was thirsty and I wanted to drink something.
Went back to yewtee and bought plain water. And while walking back to void,

Charman: the weather need chill!!!!!!
Brandon: haha, yeah.
Charman: *drinks a sip of water* woah. you know plain water is really good. very refreshing.
Brandon: Soft drink better..
Charman: NO LOR! I THINK PLAIN WATER BETTER. YOU KNOW PLAIN WATER CAN HELP YOU FEEL REFRESHED IN OTHER WAYS BUT SOFT DRINKS CANNOT?!?! You wanna know how???? *smiles*
Brandon: how?
Charman: *pours water on him*
Brandon: damn.

HAHAHHAHAAH! Then Sherry, Yang yi and Manpoh came.
Slacked for awhile and left to meet Edori and rest while I went home.

I am sorry I didn't appear in court today. But so what if I did? Would the results be different? 
In the end, I'll still be leaving the court with a heavy heart. If you don't know how I feel, just know, I still believe in you.

Can't want for tomorrowwww????

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!