October 30, 2010

Slept till 1PM today. Bad bad bad!
Yesterday morning was pretty good for me.

A guest from Thailand told Theo that she was beautiful and asked both of us to take a picture with him.
Anyway, the thing that made my morning good was that I saw Leon!!!!! heheheheh.

Because I had my fringe pinned up so I looked different.
So he tilted his head and looked at me trying to recognize me and while he did that, I tilted my head to the same side as he did. (DK why I did that. Natural reaction.) Then he laughed and smiled to me.

Awwww prawnnyyyyyyyy.

Then saw Ah xiang during lunch. He super noob lah! And called for my help. HAHAHAHAH! Effing funny.
Then he called rabbit.
"Eh rabbit! what is the password!!! I beside your wife now!"

Leon: You very daring.
Ah Xiang: Ni hen da dan leh!! (you very daring leh!)

K, anyway, all of a sudden, I became rabbit's wife.
And ah xiang kept calling me "da sao.."
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gonna go NP soon!!!!!
Sooooo long since I went there.

BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!