October 18, 2010

BUSY ME, LIKE A BUSY BEE!

Finally decided to go to school tomorrow. Because I miss Fatin a lot! Not forgetting Azura, Hani, Ilyas, Frank, Fiq of course!!!!

Anyway, have been really busy recently thus, lack of updates.
Got to know some new friends(?) recently. Darren, Leon, Isabelle, Ren jie, and a few others, I forgot their name.
Home late for the past few days and I always have CID officers sitting just outside my door.

So yesterday, out of a sudden I became Rabbit's (darren) girlf??!?!?
ZZZ! Then everyone were teasing us. SIAO LIAO!

Reached home, showered and talked on th phone with L till 4am and couldn't get up for school.

met Evan in the afternoon and coincidentally saw many other people like Hester, Keby etc.
Chatted with Evan and went home.

Can't wait for Wenesdayyyyyyyyy! Gonna see some people again! heheheh :P

And I feel really blessed to have L, Brandon and PI to entertain me all th way till I reached every late night!
HEHEHHEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!