October 30, 2010

Desperate girls

I am super irritated when I see girls being all so despo for a guy.
Especially when they get all weak just because of a guy. (K, I don't deny. I do become pretty weak sometimes BUT I AM NOT AT ALL DESPO FOR A GUY OK!)

I mean, those kind like you get super paranoid and go "please, I really need you in my life" "don't go"
"I can't live without you" kind of thing.
YEAH, STFU. YOU CAN.

I see many girls who are very strong in the sense, those kind of fierce/stubborn girls become weakling with the guys they like.
Like the guys asks them to do stuffs and they go all "okok. yes sir. woof woof" (k, sorry. I added A liiiiiiittle exaggeration here)

But true what. I cannot stand it when girls go begging or going all so paranoid.
(I am sometimes paranoid but not to an extent!)
They will ask where the guy all sorts of questions.

Where are you?
Who you with?
Who is she?
What you all doing now?
Why you suddenly reply so slow. Is it you flirting with her and don't want me already?
How you know her?
Why I never hear you talking about her before?
and so on...

WHO IS HER MOTHER.
WHO DID HER MUM FUCK?
WHY YOU NEVER ASK ME ALONG?

Want to ask her what colour shirt she wearing not?
And if her boobies are bigger than yours??? So he can attract him more than you can?

-_-

Then he may ask for a break up. And worst part is, he asked it not because he doesn't love you anymore but because you are starting to freak him out.
Sooner or later, he's gonna think that you're a desperate irritating freak and run awayyyyy from you.

Not trying to scare you.
But if  I am irritated and other girls are, don't you think the guy himself will feel even more??

Or some may even go to an extend of begging guys to return to them. (Those guys usually broke up because they don't have feelings anymore. Not for all though. BUT MOST)

"today, I slit my hand" (go on, post it on facebook let whole world sees it and hopefully, he will come back to you) What if he does? You think he's coming back because he loves you? NO WAYYYY.
It was only out of pity or guilt.

If he likes you, he will come to you. If he doesn't, no point begging for him to stay. Girls should really stop being so despo for guys.


With all the "I can't live without you" 
OH PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Can girls stop being so desperate??!!

YOU ARE SCARING GUYS AWAY AND MAKING EVERYONE AROUND YOU FEEL SO IRRITATED! AND I AM BOTHERED ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU. ARE AFFECTING ME AS WELL!
:@

Don't go and beg guys please, I beg you.

Why are you so desperate for guys?
I really don't understand. It's like. We can live without sex. We can party, shop and all. WHAO! SO GOOOOD! But guys can't! THEY HAVE TO HAVE SEX!
So they need, us, girls!

Would ya stop being so desperate??!?!?!

As we drifted apart, I was becoming more desperate to save what we once had shared; like a vicious circle, however, my desperation made us drift apart even further.
Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

So you still cannot live without him????????
GO JUMP LAH!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!