October 31, 2010

Went out for service this morning.
Then headed for lunch @JP with theo.

Last night was fun! Had dinner @Railmall and headed to meet Brandon, Sherry, Tsz Kai and company at Mandai after their Night Safari thingy.
I didn't go though >):
HAHAHAHAH! But I told them I would if my boyf goes with me.
(That is, if I have one lah!)

Anyway, met them and we took a cab down to Mandai camp area. Which was effing ulu lor! And told the driver to let us off deep inside near the camp. ZZZ.
The driver actually refused to. Saying it's dangerous, very quiet etc. Dangerous as in later we see weird stuffs lah! Not kenna rape or what because, NO ONE GOES THERE. And because I was begging the driver not to. SIAO! I scared leh!!!!!

But we end up getting down the cab. And walked all the way down while scaring one another.
Lucky for Shuwen, Xuanlin and Vera who have got their boyf(s) with them.
While I am only left with Brandon, Sherry and Qi yang and Tsz Kai. Which actually equals to no one.
Booo hooo.

And all the way inside was 28 degrees!!!!

But overall it was pretty fun lah. And the night was peaceful >:)

I wanna drink KOI and try gong cha lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!