October 1, 2010

My heart sank

Know that nobody could make me move if I'm tired. Nobody could make me forgive them so easily for doing these to me. Nobody could make me lose my appetite so much. Nobody could make me sit there for hours without talking. Nobody could let me cry solely because of them. But you. Do you not know?
You can say that half the time of our relationship was filled with quarrels, hurtful words and negative thoughts. 
But afterall, it was love. At least for me. It's just a pity to know that love hurts, and it was something that we were not strong enough to go through. It might be bad, but I've never regretted choosing this path, because you showed me unconditional love do exist.


This thing called heartbreak, and it hurts like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!