October 28, 2010

We played hide and seek and scare each other in one of Orchard's office building

Last night was funnnnnnnnn!!!!
Though I didn't see Leon and Zeke but it's ok! (Anyway I kindof miss Zeke and I guess I owe him an apology for throwing all the shits to him after he helped me)

Was a pretty mean girl yesterday. HAHAHHA.
k, anyway, had fun in the night playing hide an seek in office building @Orchard and also scaring each other.
Did some flag raising with the curtains too. okok, I know I needa grow up.
BUT SOOOOOO WHAT! I AM HAVING FUN! 

We hid under the table at the the level where the GM office is.

Captain: Where the girls ah?
Helper: Maybe they go toilet lah...
Me (who is under the table) : BOO!
Captain: *jumps*

I saw him jump! And it kinda shocked me when he jumped. HAHAHHA!

Headed to ballroom after that and there was a wild party going on.
Scared the shit out of me.
So I witnessed Yanting doing some retarded dace. Effing funny.

Bus-ed back to cck and trained to yewtee to meet Nicholas for Supper. And I bought my cup noodle!! ^^
I tell you, go with eat one supper with him can cause me a lot of harassment!
Saw so many people he knew, we practically have to stop like every where for him to say "hai" to them.
And he ended up being pestered and I started have textes from unknown contacts in my inbox.

Irritating only. And I tell you, those messages received and questions asked very TYPICAL one.
"where you stay?" "what school?" "how old?" "single or attached"
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reached home @1am sharp.
And enjoyed my maggie before going to bed. YUM YUMZZZZ!!

Have been seeing/making friends? with many people recently. Like last night @ Supper.
And god, thank you for Leon. If not for him, I wouldn't even know who I am mixing with.
I just found out those rabbit etc and all were from gangs and also, the one whom I met and ended up texting with was previously from gangs.

OH MAN!!!! WHY ALL FROM GANGS ONE! CAN'T I MAKE A SINGLE DECENT FRIEND WHO IS NICE, FUN TO BE WITH AND COOL?!?!
HUHHUHUHHUHUHHUHH!!

Ok, but Leon seems like my portable contact directory. HAHAH! I just have to ask him, you know who is (name)? and he'll tell me who are they and I will know who I am currently mixing with.
Not to bad huh! HAHAHA!
k. enough crapping.

I should stop hanging out with guys and stop being a mean bitch already!
But horrr, Nicolas is the only currently attached guy I meet leh! Plus I don't text him at all. 
okok, I know. Still, I should stand in his girlf's shoe. OKOK.
(Anyway, I think his current girlf is POWER (Y) Like she's the first girl who can really get hold of him. heheh! Don't tell you what I'm talking about!!)
RANDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!