October 19, 2010

Went to school today as I have promised Fatin.
But no way I am gonna go tomorrow!!

My stomach is giving me problems again since Sunday. Maybe it's due to irregular eating hours?????
IDK! ):
Feel so sick the whole of today.

So went to school and managed to finish reading half of my book.
Stayed back for band. (YES, I FINALLY WENT BACK!!)
Been long since I've got my lips swollen.. and I really dislike my sound now >):

So today, was totally boring and tiring for me. Felt so uncomfortable. Idk what's wrong with my stomach.
It automatically rejects food. So like after eating a few spoonful of food, my stomach will hurt and I will feel nauseous.

But on a better note, I'll be seeing Leon, darren and a few others tomorrow!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!