October 25, 2010

Bad night

Last night wasn't fun for me.

Met 2 girls who were such sluts. Talk a lot only. 
Got so angry, I ended up shouting at them.
Don't wanna think about it already. Make me hot only.

Thank you Zeke for covering up for me, helping me and asking me to chill.
Zeke: must you stoop to that level?
And thanks for condoning me when I threw tantrums.
ha ha ha.
Zeke: Boss. She throwing tantrums uh

I remember him saying this a few days ago.
Zeke: Just now she ask me where is Leon leh.
Me: Nooooo! Because I wanted to ask him somethingggg.
Renjie: she is my friend's girlf lah.
Zeke: and you know what the question was?
Renjie: what.
Zeke: She told me she wanted to ask Leon "Leon.. you like me or not huh?"
Me: WTF! NO LOR!!!!!
Renjie: cannot. she is rabbit's girlf

Anyway, Zeke thinks that Rabbit is my boyf and I like Leon.
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!