October 12, 2010

I'll be happy

Went out with Theo, Shushia and Yanting today.
Theo looks very feminine for the first time this year! MUAHAHAHAHH!

Guy: so you guys 13 or 14??
Theo, Shia and Ting looks at me: Your hair lah!
All: We're 16!!!

went home then after for dinner and headed out again.
Supposed to meet Sherry but she was late!! So waited for her with Brandon and 107 made me go home!! :@
FEEL SO CHEATED BECAUSE HE WAS NOT HOME WHEN I GOT HOME!!

So I didn't become a stay home girl today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D
Which makes me a happy girl!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be a happy girl for the next few days too!!
So before I go and become busy girl, I give you some photos!! As a lot of you have been asking. But I do not have any new photos leh!

I GIVE YOU THESE!!!
WHEN MY BANGXZ GREWWW

hehehehehh, life has been getting better for me!

Life will get better, just believe :)

And last but not least, I present to you this


that theo showed me!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!