October 13, 2010

My Recruit II

Gonna go out soon but I shall dedicate another post for my recruit again before going out! And if I am late, it's because of this!! SO RECRUIT! YOU! SHOULD FEEL VERYYYY GUILTY!!!

ok, If you don't know who is this recruit I am talking about here, it's the one I once blogged about
http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-recruit.html

And the day before I had my chem paper, He kept asking me if I needed help, kept sending me pointers for chemisty thorugh textes.

Recruit was super nice to go "dig" out all his chem books and notes so that he could lend them to me.
And he insisted that I should meet him so that he could teach me....
he didn't mind skipping school to meet me in th morning so that he could teach me chem as well...
k, I was really happy to have a recruit like him..

CAUSE HE IS SO NOBLE WORHXZXZXXZX.


BUT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






"I went to find all my books and took them out so I don't want to put them back! :@"

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!