October 21, 2010

Last night


Good to be drunk once in a while. Where you have the guts to do things you don't. And have the courage to say things you have been wanting to..
Because at some point of time when you're really awake, you really wanted to do those.

Was being separated from Rabbit (No I do not like him!) and Leon yesterday.
And out of boredom, I went to drink.

Zeke caught me drinking :X
Then he was like you know how to drink? 
Yeah...of course I know how to drink.. (If you get what I mean)
HAHHAAH.

THEO!! Zeke is pronounced as ZEEK.
NOT ZI KE! LOL!!!!

K, so shortly after that, I was out of my mind.
Started crying and saying I miss someone. Did I shout????? I think I did? Idk.
Then Can't really remember but was told that I cried and laughed at the same time. ZZZ.

So reached lot and had Brandon, Sherry and Lynn waiting for me.
Idk why they know that I was drunk leh? I forgot.
So Lynn and sherry tried to wake me up??

Then Brandon called my dad to pick me a bus stop and they sent me home.
LOL. Thanks for covering up for me in front of my dad eh!
They told my dad that it was late and I was sleepy so they sent me home. HAHAHAHAH!

Thanks to Rabbit and Isabelle who kept asking me to cheer up.

Remembered the last time when I was drunk, you cared for me.
This time? ha ha ha....

Anyway, I shall go to school tomorrow for the interclass game!!!!! It's gonna cheer me up! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!