October 24, 2010

Walked past the hall the past few days and noticed that the chairs and tables were all being positioned and placed properly for O levels.
Then thought to myself "things are gonna be different after Os"

I mean, I won't be seeing the Sec4 express batch anymore!
People like Zhengyong, Zhiming, Yingda, Daryl, Bojiang, Lynette, Zhexi, Shihan and so on.
So gonna miss them. Those random chats we have in school and Zhiming plus Zhengyong always asking
"you ok not?", "you still together with..?" "got study not" etc.


I will so surely miss them! Of course! We grew up together in this secondary school, joined band and overcame so many obstacles.

Not forgetting the sec5s like Jingyin, Zhengyuan, Wenbin, Leon and Recruit (he wanted me to add him in! So typical of him lor.)
And many others who helped me during my N level.

School will be so quiet without them.
Those familiar faces and all.

Grrrrrrrrrrr. WL! I cannot help thinking of all these!! They're gonna be out of school automatically after Os!
But I should stop.

And all the best for your O levels!!!!
Will miss you guys!

Gonna go out nowwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!