October 24, 2010

Section breakfast today. So not used to waking up so early in the morning.
Plus the fact that now my body clock is spoiled?!?!?!?
I can only sleep at 4am and I have to wake up before 12 if not my parents will start nagging and all those stuffs again. THEN POOF!!!!! there goes my day. Ruined.

Kenneth came back to band today. Gotta let you know he is a totally changed person lor.
He uses vulgarities now like in almost every sentence. And he is so much nicer to the juniors. TSK.
People do change. Then, everything changes.

chatted with Yanting for awhile then shushia and rushed home.
Went for service while theo and shia went for Acts 1 bbq and yanting, idk.
So after service, met up with tina and friends for awhile. LIKE AFTER SO LONGGGGGGGGG.

Headed to Nicole's place with Brandon to meet Sherry and company after dinner.
Was super boliao, Watched some indian show which was super funny for a start but I don't like it.
LASTED FOR 3 HOURS!!!!! gawddddd.
So read my book instead while they watched.

Watched 1 other movie and now,
I am, blogging.

I FEEL SO HYPED UP NOW! IDK WHY BUT I FEEL SO ENERGIZED EVERY NIGHT! OHMAN! MY BODY CLOCK IS SCREWEDDDDDDDDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!