January 21, 2010

Checkmate? I don't play chess

Loving someone is accepting every part of them.
But you can’t do that unless they are willing to share every part with you.

Yesterday, received a call from Brandon. (one of the guy which I met at sengkang- the one who stuffs baos in his mouth to prevent himself from smoking. lol) I just found out his name yesterday.

Charman: Hello??
Brandon: *sniffs*
Charman: wth-.- *laughs* who are you??
Brandon: *sniffs harder* Charrrrrrrman.
Charman: WHAT LAH! Wth. Who are you.
*Sherry shouting at him behind*
Charman: uh, okkk? Sherry and friends..
Brandon: I am brandon, and sherry sucks. I don't want to play anymore. *sniffs and hand the phone over to sherry*
HAHAHAHAH. He damn funny rightzxzx!

Rushed to gombak stadium after school, 21-3, 21-2
My bro trashed the other guy. lol

Off to lot, almost cried. Then met zhenyuan, jingyin and weicong.
Ate and stuffs, went to collect skirt then went to MOF.

Got pickedpocket, no more phone again.

Went to gma's house, went out to lot to meet theo again, yiwei too.
upon receiving someone's call thorugh theo's phone, cried again. Nvm about that.
Haikal came.

I met chanchingkit, big nic!, peiwen, agnes or idk, seeling?, jiaher, azura, nisa and many people today. cool or not!

CCK: CHUANG CHARMAN! TODAY PON MATHS LESSON HOR!


fuck, If i wanted to snatch him, I would have already gotten him


Thanks for tday. Though you are always late whn i needed you, but you were there.

SHERRY OFFERED TO PAY MY EXPENSES EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL IF I MEET HER! YAY! NO NEED FOR PHONE! HAHAHAH! I EAT AND MAKE HER BROKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!