January 25, 2010

Insecure

http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2010/01/should-have-known-you-cant-take-fame.html

I am eating ice cream nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ok, that explains why I am making weird noises and jumping around in th middle of the night. And apparently, my mum's not very happy with it and she tries to take tub of ice cream away from me. But too bad, when I'm high like this, no one can stop me. wahahaah!
You know why?!?!?!? She decided to give me tiramisu rather than chocolate. She's regreting. Ha ha ha.
She thinks I'm getting irritaing>):
rofl! hahaha!

School tday, spent half of my time eating.
bring food back to classs, eat, next period, go down, pack food, back to class, eat again.

Went to lot after that with theo and fiona, had pastamania.
"big improvement, finally you eat. and you finish eating"
then haikal came and they showed haikal that I've finished my food. lol.
They were like so glad? HAHAH!

I kept talking to them about the past, memories.

Theo said something about my childhood memories that only started during sec1. can't remember what was it. Cause I mentioned everything to them except the times when I was in primary school. I don't want to talk about it. Then left early, trained.

Saw brent! "then stupid charman , just when i was about to close my eyes slp she pop out of nowhere hit my head. then she very troublesome. had to pei her wait for mrt."

He lost 1000000000000000000 brain cells I think. He's always sleeping whenever I see him in mrt lah! That day back from orchard also! grrrrrrr, super irritating. Tomorrow he die! haha!
Then my nose was super powerful! Ask brent! hahaha!

You think no one cares, you think.
FFS, JUST STOP, JUST STOP SMOKING.


Mummy: I realised that you've been a rather good girl lately, coming back home early and all...

Yea, like fo course. Better than staying outside and get stalked.
(I found out from 3 people that someone has been talking about me on twitter)
I FEEL SUPER INSECURE, SERIOUSLY.
Like even right now, the person may be watching me.
go away idiotttttt/

Excited for tomorrow, I mean band! and after band! wahahahah!
good night!

I wish you could just come and tell me so I can be there to comfort you.
because you can hide, you can lie. But i know how you feel because i noticed.
But whatever it is, I hope you'll find someone to comfort you soon, may not want it to be me. but whatever, just hope there's comfort for you on rainy days. iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!