January 10, 2010

Why won't you let me love you?



I'm gonna blog a little today! :)

Received sms from Shawn yesterday: Come over to woodlands, usual place in 15 minutes got something for you! (that explains for my weird short post)

Cabbed over, thought that it was going to be something bad, then later, texted him to ask what is it. He just told me that I can either take it as a surprise, if not, i can cry.
(WHAT A NICE REPLY I GOT-.-)
But whatever, reached, rush over. Then found Shawn alone with a box of sushi!
HAHA! He stood there smiling like some retard.

Here comes the best part.
He gave it to me, told me to eat. Then suddenly, someone screamed in my ear, turned around and I found Tina, Jiaqi, Weijun, Sherry and all standing behind me. OMG!
(They cabbed down to queensway, Cityhall and etc. just to buy my favourite food!)

So watched me eat, of course they ate a little, then they started to entertain me.

Then had some emotional breakdown, walked away. haha. Then they came looking for me, sat at staircase
and they sang for me my favourite song! >:D
Damn cute right! (But it actually made me cry even more)

Such nice bunch of friends.

Shawn, thanks so so much for organising/planning this surprise. Though it was suppose to be only you, but the more the merrier! :D
And the rest, thanks so so so so much, for travelling all the way to different places to get for me my favourite food so that I'll eat, trying to cheer me up, entertaining me and especially, singing (which I know, you guys usually don't do that) haha. My day wouldn't be any better.
URGH! Very difficult to say thank you speech to you this people leh! Like so weird to say all these to you guys. But you guys know it right! (:

NOT FORGETTING-FRIDAY, Azura!!, Nisa, Ilyas, Frankli, Dk, Zakir, Yijie, Dickson, Esmund, Cadeau, Wanping (she texted me immediately in the canteen when she saw me crying in th morning!), FRANCIS!, Zhenming, Joshua (your stupid speech-.-) Gabriel, Jingyin, Wenbin and zhenyuan! I can't remember any othe already. Thanks so much for cheering me up with so many crappy stuffs. heh.

TOMORROW! I FEEL SO WEIRD, IT'S LIKE I'M NOT WORRYING?! BUT I WANT TO. (IF NOT, IT MEANS THAT I WON'T WORK HARD) WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. HAHA.
BUT!!!!!!!! I'LL GET TO SEE ALL MY SENIORS!!!!!!!!!! :D
And I still remember what jiaher did when she came back last year.

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!