January 17, 2010

I just wish people would say what they feel.

Why give signals? Who cares about signals? (NO ONE LOVES GUESSING) This isn't a four way crossing.



School on Friday, after school, Went opposite to get chocolates again. Then came back, Ms Ho.

Ms Ho: Charman! You lost weight again you know!
Charman: *eats my chocolate with blur look*
Ms Ho: (asks theo and all) Right! she lost weight right! Are you having food disorder or something?
Charman: lol! No? *shows her my chocolates*
Ms Ho: You broke up with your boyf? Problems in school
Charman: huh? *laughs* no?
Ms Ho: then? stress with school work?...
Charman: uh, yes. *nods*
Ms Ho: Haiyo.. *pause* wait, (Yanting and all started complaining. "cher, see her face will do homework one meh"
Ms Ho: ya! ahye, you must eat more you know.
Charman: I got eat!
Ms Ho: theo, must make sure she eats ok?
All: starts complaining to ms ho about my habits-.-




Band, then talked to evan. Always like not enough time to finish talking one leh ):
But whatever, she owes me youghurt. So, it means she'll be coming back and then I can talk to her again! >:D

Lot after that, slacked and chatted with usual till nearly 9pm.
Got home. I've grown up, accept it.

Next day, woke up early to meet sherry who has been disturbing me from 12am till 3am. Feels good have a walk early in the morning (too early-.-) for some fresh air (not so fresh).
but really, very nice. at night too.
Then called people to lend us ball, played, as in, I'm th only one playing (-_-)

Went to gombak, met section then had band. Lot after that, SUBWAY!
Left and went home, showered and everything and met sherry again.

Went into a shop, the salesgirl power. She knocked into both of us then gave us the tsk reaction.
Me to sherry "comfirm! today got period, I go cheer her up"
Charman: you very pretty leh ^^
salesgirl: (feeling happy) :)
Charman to sherry "ok, very good, job done. now revenge"
Charman: this blouse damn nice leh!
Sherry: WHERE GOT! SO UGLY! LIKE AUNTIE!
Charman: YA! SO NICE! I like auntie! :D
Salesgirl: (face turns black)
CC&SHERRY *runs out laughing*

Sherry: eh bitch, watch this.
walks into NTUC. Takes basket,
Sherry: What you feel like eating? ice cream? chocolates? maggi?
*starts taking the food* and it's like many of them till basket is full.
*walks to counter, starts emptying basket*
sherry to cashier: shitxz! I forgot to take something. wait uh.
(me know what she's going to do)
Charman: You uh! *quickly follow*
Both: *runs out of the place*
HAHAHAAH!
WTF MAN.


Anyway, I received 2 good news today. Very good, 2010 is a good year, I got back 2 friends on the very first day and then went back with sherry, this morning, found out something and then, found out another good news,
WHICH IS,
CHC IS FINALLY GETTING OUR BIGGER LARGER BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
12thousand seaters! :D
7 more weeks to know the location, big surprise! wahahahahahha! It's @downtown! (location can't be told now because of certain agreement)

:)
:D
:DD
:DDD

anyhowz, I hope cck is not in NS yet.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!