January 6, 2010

Ya, lean, lean somemore, lean

Winner. *thumbs up*
throw yourself to guys. tsk.




Ohya! Prostitutes, throw themselves at other guys too. Ya, should have thought of it, you are one of them right? Why didn't I think of that!


Anyway, yesterday was better then th first day of school, except the morning. As soon as I got out of gombak's mrt, i started cursing and swearing till everyone walking in front of us turned around. lol. Can't blame what I see you know >:)
But whatever, doesn't really matter now. Get over it, I did it! ^^

Then lessons were better, because I had Ilyas.

"our car spotlight is better but we don't like the way she horns" :P
(this one, cannot say out the conversation uh, later get into discipline case again)

I think chem is goner for me already.

Teacher: Is - a cation or an ion?
Charman, frank: Dogion.

Band after that. I was screaming like a mad cow, seriously. heh.

Tday, was alright. Got stalked in the morning my some chikopeh! In the middle of morning assembly, everyone was spraying my hair black! HAHA! Hillarious! First period, I like best^^

After school went to find my dearest minjie. BBall court >> then jingyin and zhenyuan, wenbin etc.

Met Sherry after that to chill! HAHA!
ICE CREAM! Both of us had things that we were unhappy about. At first, thought it was going to be just one tub. Then that bitch went to rob me and used up all my allowence to buy many tubs. WTF?!?!
HAHA. After that, she had taiji with a girl. So this innocent charman here, was just standing there to watch when.

Girl: Eh. you sec2 or 3.
(wtf! Waits.)
Girl: why are you looking at me like that?
(Poor me, I was just looking at her uniform because there was a red patch there-.- and was wondering if it was her period)
Me: huh? like what.
Girl: I saw the way you were looking at me. Have some respect please, sec2 only.
Me: huh? what way? you mean there is a way to look at people? *turns sarcastic*
Girl:  Mai guai lan leh! I tell you, I got many backups, my gan kor got gang outside, I'll ask him to find you.
(lol, yea, I get it. So now you are unhappy with me because there was a way to look at you and you're gonna ask your, god bro to look for me-.- hmmm, to get my number? or make friends?)
Me: hah, ok. Uh, your bro's what gang? Neighbourhood playground gang? And I'm sec4, don't act cool here please. You ask your neighbourhood playground gang come first then talk. Stupid.

Shall not continue th rest of th part. Makes my blood boil.

People are such losers nowadays.
Anyway, you want to start tsk-ing with me, and everything, try me.
Stop trying to be somebody you're not. It only makes you go down like a loser, so fuck off.

P/s. I'm still wrapping aluminum foils on letters ): please praise me if board is nice tomorrow):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!