January 30, 2010

Lasting the distance

Had band tday, I slept when Mr chew was taking sectionals! OMG. Like pro only. Then minjiang and all were like disturbing me when I'm asleep. Totally irritating.  Woke up after that and found out that they took out my mouth piece and all. "minjianggggggggggggggg!~"

Headed to wm after that for awhile then to Jp, had lunch and chatted. Finally got my hot pink lanyard. Now, left with red one that I want to get.

Home, slept. And then, no one could wake me up.
Bro: it's like you dead like that. scare us.
This has been happening recently for quite a number of time already...............

Anyway, dinner after that and then went to fairprice to buy $29 bucks worth of sweets and a mag.
Then found a place and I finished them all!!!!
"Later you too fat cannot walk."
IDIOT!
and homed.


I WANT TO MEET CCK! HE GOT SOFT TOY FOR ME LEH! HAHAH

ok, I'll blog tomorrow):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!