January 11, 2010

If you want to do, make sure you do it well

Hello people, had school tday.

Tday, I became the stalker.
Anyway, was super high, kept screaming everywhere i went. sorry!

Did chinese compo.
Fell asleep for less than a few minutes then theo woke me up. Thanks girl! ^^
Compo is boring): Then i tried to cary on but I fell asleep again. Less than a few minutes, teacher shouted and I got shocked, woke up again. -.- started ruhing my compo.
then theo "lol. you got your ispirations already is it.."


Maths later, I taught theo maths! >:D
which shows that i listen during lessons! heh.

After school, SELECTION!
I went around asking all the seniors that came back. Then some gave me the "lol" reaction. but anyway, I've got something to start on already, so happy, thanks andy!

Anyway, congratulations to those top scorers!
Especially evan, atiqah, huiqi, edwin, rebecca, ruby

it's weird feeling. you're not the one getting the results but you feel the happiness inside you.
an i'm proud of my seniors. even for virgin. and also, i'm happy that i've got something for evan to be proud of. that is i stayed away from troubles and i talked peace.

HEY VIRGIN! You didn't get your expected results, You were disappointed. But get upset over it, move on. The day will still continue, don't worry, the sky hven't fall! Don't lose faith.

Andy "scolded" me about me wasting last year away. Almost cried listening, everytime he started being serious with me, damn scary.

Went bandroom, fooled around for awhile then off to change and went to find cherying.
I studied! *claps*
improvement k! For 45mins, got distracted then played taptaprevenge3 till her phone died. lol.
then messed up her house and was dinner time. She acts like my elder sister.
Sorry, quick fast post for tday. Because I talked to FF! >:P

And thanks to andy and you, for trying to wake me up >:)
tyvm.
but I've comfirmed myself with something that I've said, once you lose it, you may never get it back.
because prevention is always better than cure. and cure may not always get you back to your previous state.
But whatever, I'm not going to allow my mistakes to repeat itself again. I hope?

and thanks so much minster, for blaming me when i stood up for you. for believing some lies when i thought you would know what's the truth. and for your "since when you care" because, now I won't, not anymore.
You didn't know how much it would hurt with that once sentence you said. All the best to you anyway.

Bye.

P/s. I kinda dislike this post cause it's like summary of everything. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!