January 14, 2010

TELLCCTHATCHARMANISGONE

Cause I was waiting for you to tell me you care, show me that you're still concern and for me to feel loved again but it never came. I was waiting for it even at th very moment I got back into the game.



You didn't come, but instead, I saw, heard and found out more disappointing news,
thanks to you.

Don't you find it very fake when people asks you to stop certain things you're doing (cause it's bad), you stopped. Thinking that because there are people who cares but after that, you found out it was just a show. I find it very irritating and disgusting-.-
"Are you alright/ok/fine" is another fake sentence I hear from people. Like they are just doing it for the sake and for a motive. What happens after that? After telling them everything. They act as if they care, oh fuck. I'm sick of plastic people.

HOW TO IDENTIFY IF THEY ARE FAKE OR NOT?
1) The tone of their voice
2) The look in their eyes
3) 6th sense. (For some people)
4) It's just like, random. Then after that, they won't bother you for a long time and suddenly, "appear" again asking the same question. And a few reasons why they would like to do that,
  1. They just want more friends, but those whom they don't actually want but they still want it because it'll make them feel as if they have more friends.
  2. They seriously have nothing better to do.
  3.  With a Motive. Or maybe a lot of motives-.-
  4. They just want to be mrs/ms/mr information.
  5. Because they are sick-.-
There's a difference between asking because you feel like it and asking because you know you should but you don't know why.

*frowns*
Swiss used to have super nice people lo, especially during chingkit's batch. I don't know what happened after that. Now people make friends with a motive. Sad, SHIT MANXZX! Ok, I should be fair. There are still nice people around th places. Really nice ones. But compared to cck's batch, totally FAIL.


And comparing to other schools, swiss CMI at this area. Because people over @ some other schools are seriously far better. But of course one thing that they will never win, some/most of the guys in swiss won't light up sticks when girls are around so as to not get them into trouble with them and also, they will discourage girls to light up sticks! uh, matchsticks, joss ticks and all sticks. rofl.


ok ya. but whatever.

I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE, I COMPLETED MY MATHS HOMEWORK! *screms*
CHARMAN ACHEIVED HER GOAL, BY FINISHING HER FIRST MATHS HOMEWORK IN 2 YEARS!
CCK! CAN YOU SEE THIS?!?!? YOU OWE ME SOMETHIG EH! IF NOT, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT MONDAY!

Recess, wanted to up to class for awhile. Then some stupid girl turned around when I said excuse me, ignored me and went back talking to her friend! WTF?! So nvm, I tried to squeeze through, and scratched my leg for that. So pushed and said a few things >:X

Then was queuing up then,
yongjun: can cut queue not? heh. (then looks behind, saw me)
yongjun: ok, cannot cause charman is here.
HAHAHAHAH! Funny ass.

After school, bandroom, then went out of school to get chocolates.
brent ate my chocolates-.-

played games with sec1 in th bandroom, (they bullied me-.-) then got out of school, was walking towards gombak then i decided to turn back, and head back to school again. cause I love the/my/our bandroom.
so, chicken nugget, I'm sorry you have to keep repeating your name, now we are fair. done.

A Tan is not Alicia Tan okkkkkkkkk!
hahaha.
Anyway, I did not do ATan's homework today, ok, I don't do her homework, because it's never ending.

and  met this super funny guy @sengkang yesterday, one of sherry's friends. he kept stuffing himself with baos so that he won't smoke. hahahah! funny!




 And i don't wanna be into you, If i don't matter the same way.  Cause you do matter, in everyway, everyday.

bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!