January 29, 2010

Just speak how you feel

I need to know, as much as you want to run away from it.

"Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too - even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling."

Thought that I was late for school this morning, then found out that I wasn't. lol. But later than usual, i think?
Anyway, was texting brent then he made me squeeze into the train. tsk. then he kept asking me to walk faster because he wanted to go to school to get a teacher's number. (like also not i ask him to stand there and wait for me to go out of the mrt station one lo :P is he ask me squeeze into train one)

So, was walking when one auntie tried to cut into the pavement on her bike. (bicycle-.-)
Then she lost balance and fell onto th grass patch on th other side. I wanted to help her but I can't, know why?! -I was using both of my hands to cover my mouth so t stop myself from laughing. Didn't work though. ok, i didn't work everytime. But I still do it, idk why.
BUT! Brent Gan was worse!
He didn't help then after that when I calmed myself down, I blamed him and asked him why he didn't help, you know what he said?
"I need to rush to school to get teacher's number!" (or something like that) Win already lo.
So Heartless right! Second time already. First time, he left a chickenbird to die. Haiyo brent, why so boxim?!?!? HAHAH.

What you went through, I've been through it thrice, and how I felt each time, I have to get over it -there was a secret behind how I got over it. But I don't know about you. Maybe, you felt, nothing, nothing at all. I NEED TO KNOW.

School was alright, did sucide during pe lesson, I like! ^^
everytime when I reach the end and when I have to do push ups, I start giggling. rofl!!!

Band!!!
Many people kept saying that I look like a sec1.
ok, corrections.
The sec1 look like me! :D
k, anything.

After that, rushed to lot because someone was complaining that he was dying so wanted to accompany him till his "life" returns to him. But then, it was a wasted trip. nvm, :)

Headed home straight after that, dinner, showered and tadahhh!
I'm blogging! :D

I hope tomorrow will be better, at least better than tday.

I'm torn between what I should do and what I shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!