January 24, 2010

Three words, say it and I'm yours

:)
 
I'm lazy to do dnt, I'm lazy to pack my room, I'm lazy to do my theory, I'm lazy to take my breakfast, I'm lazy to go out, and you know what I would do? I will just lie in my bed and start to miss you. And I don't want that to happen too. So tell me what to do, I'm so lazy to do anything and I don't want that very thing to be happening.




and Sometimes, I just hope that I don't know so many things and will stop being curious. It does not feel good to know everything because at some point of time, you're so tempted to tell people who cheated on who, who lied to who etc. And you know, the next moment, life would be screwed by because of you. But you can't stand those lying, you can't say them out, you just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!