January 13, 2010

Dang, I wanted to post, then I received a call and I started chatting till my phone's batt went flat.

I was very high in the morning, saw things I don't wish to see again, worse. (-_-) But this time, thanks to some idiot, I enjoyed my "trip" to school. lol. I was screaming, shouting and laughing. Was being crazy.
Whatever, you know what, I was unhappy, I used to be. I may be still a little, but who cares, I'm going to get over it.
Could you just stop being so insensitive FFS?!
On the brighter note, I can really influence and stop people from smoking when they are with me!! :D
yea, I BHB. But I'm like saving the live's of people and the earth's pollution you know! lol.

Got to school, ran to the back of th school to check if a blindman can cross the road properly or not. But appearently, there's no blindman, so it was a wasted trip.

minjiang, thanks for taking my advise and play in the hall. and I proved to you, I may be playful, but i won't be wrong at this kind of decisions! :P

From yesterday, till now. AZURA AZMAN HAS BEEN MAKING ME VERY JEALOUS WITH SOMETHING THAT IS IN HER FILE! >:@
hahahah.

Went down to the piano after school, tried out something again. And then, my fingers bleed. How to make my nails grow bigbig! Wl! If it doesn't grow bigger, means I'll never get to do a certain thing on th piano! which is wth manzxz.
):


Rushed out of school after that. Made a few calls, then walked passed, got "disturbed?" by leon and friends. heh, and I think there's a problem with my eyes. ok, who cares. rushed to meet up with sherry and friends.

Was planning to meet them @ Sembawang then to sengkang. But they very smart. Went to batok. Clamied that they wanted to fetch me from school, fetch till batok there?
waited for them at semb after that and headed down to sengkang. Reached, and decided not to go there for my purpose. but ended up making friends with quite alot of people. lol.
Scary though, was walking then there was a void deck full with people in school uniform, some in casual. like around 20 of them? What will your first reaction be? Stay away lah! of course. why go find trouble.
then sherry dragged me over. lol.



HAHAHAHAH, But i'm blogging here, which means I'm fine! >:D
you know why!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
cause they are sherry's friends!
duh! hhahaha.

home after that, sorry I pangseh-ed you, I'm still thinking if I should go Westmall after school tomorrow to "pay-back" I don't wanna go and I'm lazy leh! WL!
Think I want to stay back in school for awhile tomorrow, so, it's a no!
HAAHAHAH!

I'm bruised. Yes, not because of the thing you're thinking of, (referring to tina, shawn and lynn. I told th rest in school already) It was beause my dm was scolding people in th hall on tuesday and I was looking in, I didn't notice th bench and I knocked it.
ok, it knocked me. lol.
And it's still painful, my injured ear while I was kayaking still hurts too. WHAO, so many injuries, winner.


I can't seem to study maths and chem, sucks. You know the feeling where you want to work hard on something, you try and you just can't? (F) And I'm super irritated by it. EVEN NOW.

anyway, should I accept the job offer? ok, no. I rejected it already. But I can't seem to think of reasons to comfort myself except my only reason, because i was lazy and I wanted to see fjghfsdf.
3 hours, effing $70 bucks, stupid. lailai, I know when you don't want to do something, you can always find 1000000 reasons for it. But this time, I cannot find any, so come, help me think of some to comfort me
-.-

ok, I want to go do my homework now, so nice! I don't like A tan *(#&(*%&*(
urgh. bye

P/s. I just remembered brent telling me about him dropping subjects, maybe i can drop chem and maths too! :p
"yeah, drop chinese, ss and everything too lah-.- don't study" (F)

1 comment:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!