January 28, 2010

Until the pain of staying the same is worse than the pain of change, you won't change

I'm not really in the right frame of mind to post or anything now because HALOSCAN IS SHUTTING DOWN AND I'M FORCED TO USE ECHO! AND I DON'T LIKE IT>:@
I prefer haloscan better. (sorry sandra! :X But it's becase I prefer simples stuffs and I don't know how to do the skin!)
And also, I'm tired ttmx. So you know that I'm very kind cause I am taking time out to blog because some of you asked me to. (Although it's just not update a few days compared to some other people's blog -.-)
My eyes are hurting!! And I'm having a bad headache >):

Anyhowzxz, I ate alot today!!! And I was super hyped up. I don't know why. HAHAH!
*double roll eyes to ff*

Went to gombak stadium after school tday, then met parents and lunch. Home after that, wanted to sleep but was being dragged out of the bed by my parents! They teamed up on me! So decided to go tution and physco my teacher to let me off an hour earlier. But I ended up not wanting to go off after 2hours! lol.


Jeremy didn't come): Or I was late? So only had one girl to entertain me. Which was Alvina. HAHA. Her other partner from BPGH didn't come. So she got no one to be crazy with. These two girls together can very siao one ok! like going to the neighbours house to borrow textbook just because their senior is also in BPHS.
so horrible!!!! Then chatted after that. Concluded that the girls in ytps after our batch are very aggressive, If you get what I mean.

I MISS MINJ ALOT! AND I'M GLAD THAT I'LL BE MEETING HER TOMORROW! And can get phone! yay!!

And I no longer want the phone which had the title "the new transparent is black!" no why?!?!? Cause it's LG crystal! Although it's nice. BUT SO WHAT?!?!
SO WHAT?!
SO WHAT!
*triple roll eyes at ff again*
I don't like LG!
ok, sorry.



Aiksoon says (10:21 PM):
*very handsome right me
*talkabout leeaiksoon&lai


Went to Science centre yesterday for Body worlds. I like! ^^
Then copied down one whole chuck of informations about smokers wanting to share about it. But I don't think there's a need to do it already. Or maybe, I'll do it some other day.

ok! I cannot remember the rest of the days already! Shall slowly recall and blog them out during the weekends! :D

ALRIGHT! LOOK!


Guess who are we talking about! :d
HAHAHAH! I think this person can't sleep after seeing these. Although it's a short one because I don't know you personally and I have never talked to you before.
But, you should sleep! haha! and stop "HAHAHA-ing" to evan! hahahaah!

goodnight people!

Love is looking into his eyes and forgetting about the world around you. It’s feeling his kiss hours after he’s gone. Its remembering how he smells like and loving his scent more than anyone else’s. It’s seeing perfection when he’s standing beside you, and realizing that every moment he’s not with you is just too long.

P/s. WHY AREN'T PEOPLE SLEEPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!