January 1, 2010

HELLO 2010!

2009 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU I DONE?

I've dreamt, not a beautiful dream but a nightmare. Not for everything but most. So take it as everything. Especially during lessons. Ok, let's get started.

Stayed single the whole year?
No.

Were involved in something you'll never forget?
Yes, many.

Tripped over a coffee table?
Yes, like all the time what-.-

Dyed your hair?
"It's natural!" HAHAH! yesxz.

Came close to losing your life?
MANY TIMES DURING HOLIDAYS! :D

Did you meet any new friends this year?
okok only):

Did you hate anyone?
no.

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
I don't care about friendship already. HAHAHA!

2009: Your BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake?
YES ^^

Did you have a party?
lol, not really.

2009: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year?
YES!

Did you change your style?
No?

Were you in school?
yes.

Did you get good grades?
NO.

Did you have a job?
rejected all. so nice!

Did you drive?
Noo.

Did you own a car?
HAHAH! HUMAN TRANSPORT!
Did anyone close to you give birth?
YES.

Did you go on any vacations?
yes.

Would you change anything about yourself now?
YEA! I JUST TOLD BULL. ahah

2009: Wrap UP:

Was 2009 a good year?
It went to both extremes, more on the bad side, like everyday. no.

Do you think 2010 will top 2009?
I Hope.

IN THE YEAR 2009 I CONFESS THAT I....

Kissed in the snow?
Singapore got snow meh?

Had your heart broken?
yes

Done something you've regretted?
maybe.

Painted a picture?
paint?! No. But drawn on faces yes!

Wrote a poem?
too much last year.

Ran a mile?
mile is how far ah?

Visited a foreign country?
yes.

Cut in a line of waiting people?
I don't do queues,

Told someone you were busy when you weren't
nope.

Cooked a disastrous meal?
Nope^^

Lied about how old you were?
HAHAHHA! Once. Because of a photo.

Broke a promise?
YEA.

Lied?
Sort of?

Disappointed someone close?
THOUSAND.

Hid a secret?
I like got no secrets leh. Only got problems. horr cck?

Pretended to be happy?
HELLO EVAN! :D

Slept under the stars?
THIS ONE I WANT! BUT FAILED.

Kept your new years resolution?
No resolution.

Forgot your new years resolution?
EXACTLY.

Kept your virginity?
What do you think -.-

Met someone who changed your life?
*pouts*

Pretended to be sick?
HEH :P Many times. Especially my "be-lated" birthday party where i have to eat the cake.

Had way too many days off school?
No.

Lost something expensive?
YES. Many?

Learned something new about yourself?
Somehow.

Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?
^^

Found out who your true friends were?
kind of.

Stayed up til sunrise?
YES.

Cried over the silliest thing?
few times,

Had friends who were drifting away from you?
yes

Had a high cell phone bill?
yes. even after i signed up for unlimited-.- singtel cheat money only.

Spent most of your money on food?
*nods*

Had a fist fight?
Not fist but heh :P

Gotten sick?
yessssss

Became closer with a lot of people?
Many!


Anyway, this year is coming to an end. And I'm so glad! Like finally!
*cheers*
This year sucks! (Like for so many people I know?!?) But I'm also not ready for next year. Tell me what to do):

This year, I've learnt many things. Or should I say, I've re-learnt. Because "You (I) will never learn."
But whatever it is, I hope I'll remember what I've learnt in these important lessonsssssss so that I can prevent things from happening next year. Better still, I don't even have to prevent them because they won't even come near. HAHA!

Here comes my wordy wise post! HA HA HA!

Many things happened this year, I had to adapt to my new class, learning environment and the fact that all my close friends especiall my clique were not in the same class as I am. Band, relationships, friendships, family and studies.
Adapting was difficult, although I know change is consistant but it took a super long time to get over it. Like only during term 4?!?! OMG! SHOCKINGLY! But was glad that there was a teacher for me to refer to, ( Ethen wong knows^^)
HAHA! He shocked me when he told my parents that I can't adapt, always runs back to my friends, and that I only started to get used to my class at the start of term 4! (Shocked because he knew so much that I didn't tell him at all!)
And I still remember him talking to me in front of all the sec4 seniors who stayed back to do their project while I went up to help someone pass up his dnt portfolio.

Ethan wong: Ni kai xing ma?
Are you happy?

HAHAHAH! That was how the conversation started. And I gave him the "huh, lol" reaction.

Ok Charman!!!!, stop talking about the conversation and continue with your point!

And The next problem that came were my friends.
hhahah. The few reasons why I started to "blend" in with my class was because of a major quarrel I had with my clique. (Yea, how nice and lucky of you if you didn't die from reading my wordy post half way through and so that you can see this Secret?! (or not so secret?)) Because some of you came and ask me and I refused to say anything. heh.



I've learnt that friendship is all about trust, timing and sacrifices.
To trust that they'll be there when I fall, to go in and comfort/speak at the corrcet timing, and to give in because of one another's character.



And I'm glad that I've got closer to a few more friends, although I didn't find any new one but I used this opportunity to know each of my friends better :)
Of course I'm glad that some of them had already forgiven me for being a bitch when I was in sec2! Kindof surprised me! :D



Also, happy to become closer to Joshua, Sdy's Gabba and Zhengyong! Of course and many other people.
And one of the person I must thank is Evangeline Tan! Because If zhengyong was never selected to become senior libarian/ VIP, I don't think I would even talk to him so much now!



and so many other people!
But I've got no time to blog already. Someone's rushing me and I have to go out! NOW NOW NOW!

Just a quick one.

Performance @ Vivo! Got closer to Joushua on this day!
DERRY AND CHING KIT BROTHER!
Especially cck! he always text ne to ask if i was alright! ^^
Andy! We always got some common topic to talk about and always advise one another! hahah! with him, I feel like I'm talking like a prophet! He was always there to entertain me, guide me and make me laugh!
Fishing gang, with an additional member Ilyas!
For cheering me up with stupid things when i'm crying in class.
ok, idiot-.-

Some of the people who were there for me, Not forgetting theo!
Jingyin, zhenyuan, douglas, dickson, nais, clarence etcetc. fiona, Sandra and all!



Andand I still remember some scenes,
like me messaging something funny during CNY celebration-.-
-
*phone rings*
(charman searched for her phone)
(someone who has got her phone in his pocket pretends and walks away!)
HAHAH! DUMBCUTE!
-
Charman: "I'm eating cheesecake alone ): happy birthday to me"
(someone panic! Told his friends "tday charman's birthday leh!" calls me immediately and asked why i never tell him)
(his friends questioned and panic for awhile)
then found out i was only being sarcastic.
-
Charman, tells people she's feeling small during a rehersal for performance.
then she and him looked around at people!
hahahaahah! (INSIDER JOKE!)

lovely cute and funny memories!

but

HOHOHO! WELCOME YEAR 2012!
and gladly kick year 2009 away!
Let's just hope everything will be better this year, last year is so over manxz. So don't talk about it to me unless it's good stuffs.

UPDATE!: I've got a feeling that it'll get better because I've just received a text from a senior!
"no wonder we suddenly stop smiling when we see each other and the sudden "no talk" HAHAHAH!
WOOLALA! WELCOME 2010!!!
and another text from ff!
New relationships and rebuild bridges.
Start all over!! (THIS PART, I LIKE!^^)

Those who can't move on, then move away from me pleaseeeeeee-.-
Everything bad that happened, ended.


ok. I going to get scolded liao! BYE!
YAY!
*blows kiss*

toodles.

P/s. You won't be able to contact me today/tomorrow.
sorry for inconvience.

p/s/s. I'm not going to performance ):
But please Support the band @ TOA PAYO HDB HUB on 2nd January!

p/s/s/s. this is just a scheduled post, cause i won't be posting till next week! actually it's only 2:48pm now! byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!