January 23, 2010

Love is something special between two people that doesn't change or alter for anyone

I'm so tired. Seriously.
But I don't want to sleep, because there's no time to. I want to finish what I want to do before the next day arrive. How i wish that time will move slower because this year, it seems like time is moving a little too fast, too fast for me to catch up.
Things are changing, I need to adapt- quick. Cause I know I won't want to be left behind, but neither do I want to be changed like them and screw my own life. I'll just catch up, then go on my own pace, then catch up again.


Section breakfast tday, then the whole cornet section (except me and saiful :) ) THE REST, MOUTH GOT HOLE! Wtf. Effing disgusting. They ate and talk, then spat saliva around. For some, the food they were chewing in their mouth even came out. OMFG. Seriously, the scene was gross! Especially minjiang, the prata in his mouth flew out and landed on theo's hand, then edwin talked, his saliva come shoot me and my food. wtffffffff. then zhihao was complaining, saying that we are disgusting people then, he spat out saliva too. SAIFUL AND ME BEST K! haihaihai, cornet section!!
Went to school, then security came and kp zhihao. I miss the old security guard, the new ones act like fuck ok! damn pissed. lol. then zhihao was damn pissed too. Like gangster (prawn~)
hahahahah!

Band was fine^^ But it snowed so borrowed jacket. Was with red jacket then I put on th hood. zhihao turned around and "ahye! i thought why got little red ridinghood!" Then mr chew gave me the "lol" look when he saw me with th hood. hahahah!



Francis and me
*breaths in all the way*
*smiles and shakes head!*
HAHAHAH!

Went to lot for lunch after that.
Anyway, I didn't have yami youghurt yesterday. Means I'll be seeing evan on tues! hahahahaah! YAYAY!


'
theo and I love to eat in class nowadays. hahahah. I taught her to "da bao" (pack) food!
Shall bring chips or something next week.


God, I'm so bored. I want gg but cannot. Am suppose to meet celia and est @ Jp now but I'm so lazy.
Going out later at 6pm! Need to reach home before 12am! (YES SIRRRR)

My initial plan for tday was actually, lunch, home, invite people over, gg, out!
But I don't know who to ask over. Plus if i asked sherry. I doubt she'll leave when i ask her to. Cause I never ask her over before. ok, I never asked anyone over before except for a few. yea, awesome past.
Plan failed.

Anyway, wanted to go over to daniel's party. But i decided not to. Sorry people! I am very very lazy.







yes..

anyway, look at my junior. look at this mznxzxz.

I'm so bored now, and I miss you so much but I don't want to let you know, Cause I know you don't know and you don't want to know and You don't. ok. yes, fine..




The heartache and hatred i develope between us,
I'm willing to mend things just when i said.
My love for you has never died just when you thought it has, never.

and that He’s the first thing I think about every day. How is he?

Does he miss me like I miss him? How do I get him back?
And then another day without him begins.


ok, effff I should go shower, find away for gg then when it's times up, go out.

CCK! PRESSIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!