January 4, 2010

Nobody wants to hear this but sometimes the person you want the most is the person that you’re best without.

There's this guy who kinda has my heart, but he acts like he doesn't know it and he does things to hurt me ):
And sometimes, I really wish I could show him how disappointed I am and make him feel the same pain.
FFS! STOP DOING THIS TO ME. And stop pretending!!! ):

Anyway, FF just told me that there was an error in my post.
WELCOME 2012,


HAHAH! So yea. NO ONE TOLD ME! WTH! THANKS FF! :)

Met Nicholas and went to school tday. Thank you for waking early for me lah! hahah! (He don't have to wake up early anymore leh! If you get what I mean.)
He was trying to calm me down with his jokes about excuses in the mrt. HAHAH! Super funny.
Then while walking to school, I became second hand smoker. AGAIN. tsk.

School was boring shit.
Glad I didn't bring any bag to school.

after school had meeting then went off to meet jingyin and zhenyuan.
and found out many things. thinking of closing down my blog already. but i can't bear to.

went to meet dugong and duudo after that. crapped with them and joked. heh.

WHAT'S WITH THE RECENT GOING AROUND AND ASKING ABOUT ME THING.
FROM THE HOLIDAYS TILL NOW. HELLO, IF YOU ARE JUST A READER OF MY BLOG, REMAIN LIKE THAT.
I AM CHUANG CHARMAN, LOVE MY BLOG AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

I'm out of the game already. Officially out of it when i was in sec3.
don't pull me back in it.

I don't want to play that game anymore.

nice post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!