January 7, 2010

Vicious

I promised to behave myself, bear with it. Cause I promised it, tempted to, but I won't start it.

The school is dead, it's CCA orientation but it was totally silent. No joke, no laughter, screams or anything.

Remembered the first time I stepped into school, my very first year. Which had chingkit and all.
there was a spirit, hard to say what it was, but it made the school feel as it was alive. now, it's totally dead. Everytime school ends, I just want to get out of it.

Even on the day of open house, the school was dead. No laughter, screams and all. One of a few reasons is because the seniors left. But not totally that. It's because we're not even allowed to scream, shout after school or make so much noise. AFTER SCHOOL.
Pathetic. Had much to say but I'll end this post like that.

Sometimes, it's better to left things unsaid in this game because you know that if you don't want to use the scheming method, you'll always lose.
Life is unfair, that's a fact.


Winner, you win in this dirty game. Not because you could, but because I don't want to feel like a bitch again. You made me cry, it was worth the effort of those lies.

Send me home tomorrow, I'll need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!