April 22, 2010

Baby, I swear it all over again

HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK.
BUSY WITH WHAT?! I CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER. BUT ONE THING I'M FOR SURE, STUDYING IS ONE OF THEM. >NOT SO MUCH THOUGH. (i think?)

So let me start posting, and you can help me by reading because I have a bet with somebody.
But anyway, I shall hurry  up and blog so that I can complete my dnt and sleep early.
(And not sleep late I mean, it's not early already)
Update* I didn't do it in th end):


Monday was Farah's birthday, so headed to lot after I went gomback to meet Farah, wenbin, jingyin and mika.
Wenbin: *tells jingyin while pointing at me* she very naive leh!!!
):

OHYA! THIS TIME, I'M NOT THE LAST IN CLASS, I'M NOT THE TOP 3 FROM THE BACK, NEITHER THE TOP 10 FROM THE BACK. I'M NOT IN THE 20TH POSITION, I'M THE TOP 15 FROM THE FRONT, POINT IS!!
I PASSED MY MATHS TEST FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! :D
wahhahha people, please congratulate me/encourage me to do better by giving me rewards manxzx.
heh, ok. Yijie owe me KFC cause I won th bet! yayyyyyyyyy!

Tuesday was another story >:/

Anyway, JY was walking into school on Wednesday and she overheard this...
Teacher: now they passed the bangs to charman.

lol, the teacher just cut bangs too, shall not mention who.
SIANESS!
Gossip follows.


Tday was a rather boring day for me,
some retarded photos of me for you?
 
):
ok, theo kept complaining that she's fat. And she kept comparing wrists and everything. come on people, please tell her that hers is not much of a differenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Had fun during dnt.
Unfortunately, Mr Ethan Wong was pissed with me because I didn't do anything for the past one week and I refused to meet him.
But had fun while doing my stuffs, wenbin came.
Stayed back for awhile then headed to lot with Fiona and Theo.
Situation: Fiona didn't want to take photo so she just did a "peace" sign, while theo was trying to entertain me,  (also because she wanted her photos to be taken lah!) she went to put stone.
She wins. lol.



LO AND BEHOLD!
OUR VERY VERY OWN,
RIS LOWWWWWWWWWW!
heh, theo and her jiaobin! please tell me she looks like Ris low!
yay, i win! I PUNCH YOU AHHHHHH!

You've finally taken the first step, I was wondering when. But I know you would. Except for the fact that I was getting very impatient. And finally, you took a step forward, I'm glad you did >:)


Chatted with Leon last night. I cannot say "sorry leon" it's wrong, I must say something else! >):
HAHAH, ok, time for me to study!


I’m not saying I can’t live without you,
because I can. I’m just saying i don’t want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!