April 18, 2010

Set free

My very first photo on the day I got the new phone!
Attended service and Cried yesterday.
But now, Imma happy girl again >:)

I realized that I am almost turning into a different person, far worst than what I was in sec2.
Because, I stopped doing something which I often do in the past. Which was to FORGIVE.

And that was why no matter how great things are going for me, my happiness won't last very long.
Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
So now, I'm letting go of the hurts, I'm setting myself free. I forgive.

OK, anyway, went lot to study with Fiona, Theo and Minjiang tday.
Think my cam suck! So prefer my old samsung one!

Left early to have my hair cut.
SO THIS WAS BEFORE, IN THE MORNING,

                                               
And after...
Thanks lo, laugh all you want -.-
I thought it would make me look more guai..............

NOW I LOOK LIKE ONE MORON! >!!!!!!!!!!!):

Gosh, What's wrong with me manzxz?!?!?
I wasn't bothered about changing my hair stlye in the past! I even change it once every 2 weeks! I didn't even bother about what people say. OMG, WHAT'S WRONG MANXZ!
YOU KNOW WHAT'S WRONG?!
BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EAT MY MENTAL MEDICINE.
lol.

I SHALL GO AND STUDY NOW,
BYEBYE!


P/s. I need to clean up my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't take the mess anymore.
P/s/s. I miss Evangeline a lot.
P/s/s/s. I miss Xinhui and Celia, playing with zhiming and zhengyong.
P/s/s/s/s. I will soon miss theo and I need her to cheer up now.

Please start laughing --

I shall go and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!