April 16, 2010

Woke up like super late for school today.
I can't wake up leh, idk why.

Glad I still made it in time though, and was still quite early.

2.4 WAS SJHDJKFH.
CHARMAN WANTS TO BE STUBBORN AND DO NOT WANT TO RUN!
The ground was wet after the rain, and I didn't want to fall again. So I just walked for the rounds.
Even cheated for the last round, I cut across the water cooler place instead of running behind the blks.
Don't say I have no integrity ok, because it was already a plan to fail kind of thing. So I don't mind letting the teachers know lo.


HAHAH! AND I'M SO SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF DURING DNT!
I DREW OUT A GRAPH THAT'S CLOSE TO THE A1's standard! Wahahhah!
PROUD!
*grins*
I KEPT SHOWING EVERYONE! HEH. WANT TO KNOW HOW I DO IT????? :P
(Now I think my time graph is the nicest!!!)

Ms Xin ping: You cried 2 days or 1 day ago right.
Me: ahye! how you know?
Ms XP: HAHAH! I'm band teacher, of course i know everything dear.
Ms XP: The teacher mentioned band then you started crying straight away right... haiyoo youuuu..
lollllll. teachers.


After school, did card for Mr Terence Wong, then headed to pass him! >:D

Went to bandroom after that, then sat down near the door of th bandroom with theo, minjiang, siting and ms xp, chatted a lot.
like soooo many thignssssssssssssss.

Most of the teachers thinks that my boyfs are all from outside schoolllll --
(PLUS I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE NOW) WRONG INFORMATION LO!

Went down to meet Shia, Fiona and Yanting later on.
They waited for us like so super long. Sorry girls!

Headed to westmall then after.
Trained home and slept all the way, wanted to wake up but I couldn't again :/

http://define-theo.blogspot.com/2010/04/and-until-now-that-chuang-charman-has.html
and until now, that Chuang Charman has not realise something of hers has gone missing! :O


THEODOROS CHAN, WHAT DID YOU GUYS TAKE FROM ME AGAIN!?!?!?!

& DOUGLAS! I'm sorry I neglect you when you come and talk to me on msn when you see my online.
And I'm sorry I forgot the fact that you're alone there and you needed us. Just remember, we will never forget you and we're still with you.

OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!