April 25, 2010

Sup yo peoplexzx.

So I went over to James Cook to run another test yesterday, initially it will only take 1-1/2 hours. But I took longer than usual again so it ended at 9PM! >):
Was super tired after that.
B-boy waited for me 4 hours alone! O:
Thanks ah! Then we headed off for dinner and cabbed down to Pasir ris to meet th rest.

Me: I don't think I can meet you guys leh. Tests just ended and we haven't had dinner and I am super tired after the whole test.
A.Brenda: Eat faster la! Or da bao! I bought things back for taiwan for you leh!

HAHAH! She pleaded us to go! >:P

Anyway, look at this!
They bought this for Jewel
And I has her name printed in the sweet!
So sweet right! HAHAHAH!


Reached home at 2 in the morning >:X
Went for lunch with family (I SAW BIGBIG LUQMAN!!!)
then I told my mummy I wanted to walk to lot to look for theo and friends first.
Mummy didn't believe me then she was like "you can you walk lo"
SO I DID!

And Charman the genius even managed to find some short cuts and reached lot within 10 minutes!
WELL DONE CHARMAN!!!!!
*cheers*

Met theo, fiona, ct and hayati. And I saw Evan!
So of course, I went to talk to her etc.
(sorry for disturbing you when you're studying)

"you like damn sian kong (free) horr. everyone is studying her and you walk around" (-_-)
HAHAHHAH.

Saw esmund, reynard too!

home after that, did my dnt.
But had a few problems with it, think I'm gonna ask Yanting tomorrow
so here I am posting!!!
:D
  MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2010 @ 6:29 PM
Dear girl,
isn't the feeling of passing great?
Use it as a motivation to motivate yourself.
Well done on passing your math test, continue studying hard and strive for better results :)
We're all here to help and motivate you to do your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!