April 4, 2010

Went for jog. Like 3 weeks never run at all,
I lost my stamina >):
uh, I mean my legs. Is it appropriate? HHHAA.

Tinaaaaaa, I hope my inhaler is with you, I forgot where I threw it to.
I'm blogging, and I'm very out of breath! I think I won't be able to sleep tonighttttt ):
Thought I would be able to sleep better. SIAN!

ok, so I was a good girl, I stayed at home for one whole day, was sleeping and throwing tantrums all the way till late afternoon, then mummy gave me chocolate cookies.
Did maths after that.

ADJHDJDHA
SCHOOL TOMORROWWWW!
I'm so lazy to do anything. And after a having my dad send me to school for the past 2 weeks, I think I wannnaaaaaaaa, ask him to send me to school everyday ):

I'm sucha a lazy girl! badbadbad! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!